Lockdown Extended: Know PM Modi’s 7-Point Special Appeal To People
India Lockdown Extension:
Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the nation today to announce the government’s decision on the Coronavirus lockdown. In the message, he announced the nationwide lockdown extension till May 3rd, 2020. PM Modi also thanked and praised all the citizens in the country for maintaining disciple and adhering to lockdown guidelines dutifully. Along with a brief about the steps taken by the government to ensure India’s win in the battle against the virus, he also asked every citizen to follow a few more points to help expedite the fight against coronavirus. Here is the seven-point special appeal made by PM Modi to the countrymen.
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji Communicate the Indian nation today (14 April 2020) to announce Gov’s decision on the coronavirus lockdown extension. In the communication, he announced the nationwide extension until May 3rd, 2020. Prime Minister Narendra Modi also thanked and applaud all the natives in the country for maintaining followers and adhering to lockdown guidelines responsible. Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji also asked every citizen to follow a few points to help expedite the fight against coronavirus. Here are the 7 points which PM Modi appeal to follow every citizen.
- Take care of the senior: Prime Minister Narendra Modi advised to take special care of the older peoples especially those with pre-existing illnesses.
- Follow Social distancing: He also said to strictly stick to social distancing norms that have been so far effective in fight coronavirus. He also advised using face masks and covers. Home-made face masks can also be used.
- Follow AYUSH Ministry guidelines on improving immunity: It is important to build our immunity to fight the coronavirus and Prime Minister Narendra Modi has asked to follow the guidelines given by the Ayush Department (Govt of India). The department has suggested ayurvedic remedies to increase immunity.
- Download the Aarogya Setu app(Govt of India): To help with the combat of the virus, the prime minister has asked for every citizen to download and use the Arogya Setu App. This app has been developed especially to track coronavirus cases.
- Help the poor: He has also called people to help the poor and needy especially by providing food and protective gear such as face masks, and many more which is better for their health care when nature is not supporting the people.
- Compassion for employees: The Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji asked employers to have compassion at such a challenging time and to not fire anyone.
- Respect Frontline workers: The true warriors of the pandemic are health care (Hospitals, Clinics, Doctors, Consultants, Nurses, and many more) and sanitary workers and the police who are risking their lives to protect everyone. It is important to show respect to them.
Most Recent Useful Links: