There are several text-to-speech (TTS) tools available for converting written text into spoken words. Some popular TTS tools include:
- Murf Text to Speech: Murf offers a selection of voices across 20 languages. Most languages have voices available for testing quality in the free plan. Some languages also support multiple accents like English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Help us to grow by following below link to Subscribe.
- Murf AI
- Google Text-to-Speech: This tool is built into the Android operating system and can be used to read text out loud on a wide range of devices.
- Amazon Polly: This TTS service from Amazon uses advanced deep learning technologies to produce lifelike speech.
- IBM Watson Text-to-Speech: This TTS service from IBM uses natural language processing and machine learning to produce high-quality speech in multiple languages.
- NaturalReader: This software allows you to convert any written text into spoken words, and it also allows you to customize the voice and speed of the speech.
- Balabolka: This free text-to-speech software can read text aloud using different voices and can also save the speech as an audio file.
- Microsoft Speech API: This is a cloud-based TTS service from Microsoft that supports multiple languages and allows developers to integrate TTS into their applications.
- Adobe Voice: This tool allows you to create videos by adding text and voice overs to images and other multimedia elements, making it a great option for creating e-learning and marketing videos.
These are just a few examples, there are more TTS tools and services available for different platforms and use cases.
Leave a Reply ·
You must be logged in to post a comment.